Statement of liability
Before taking the Vehicle, you must confirm the following:
1. You are aged 21 or over and have been riding motorcycles or mopeds for a minimum of 1 year.
2. You hold either (i) a valid full motorcycle licence or (ii) a provisional licence and CBT which is less than 2 years old.
3. You will return the Vehicle following use to GreenMo, Unit 1 King James Court, London SE1 0DH or as directed by GreenMo or Stuart.
4. You will comply with all speed limits and other laws and regulations while using the Vehicle, and will report any potential violations to us.
5. You have never been convicted of a criminal offence.
By entering into this agreement you confirm and agree that:
1. The above statements are accurate and you will comply with the terms of this agreement.
2. You understand that your liability in respect of damage to the Vehicle or theft of the Vehicle is limited to £500, except if:
(a) you deliberately cause damage to the Vehicle, including without limitation through not following the instructions regarding charging the battery;
(b) you were responsible, through your negligence or recklessness, for damage to or theft of the Vehicle;
(c) you provided false information to us; or
(d) you failed to comply with this agreement,
and in such case you understand that you are liable for the entire replacement value of the Vehicle, any third party liability, and costs.
3. You accept responsibility for, and liability in respect of, all fines and offences in respect of the Vehicle while you have the Vehicle. You will immediately inform us of any fines and / or motoring offences to which you or the Vehicle are subject.